The entry blanks were published in the Journal last Friday for the first week of the “High School Pickers” contest. Simply pick the winners of local and area high school football contest each week and win. The best picker of the week will be awarded $100 by the Journal.
CLICK HERE to enter the current contest. Entry deadline is 4:00 p.m. Friday, September 2, 2022.
HIGH SCHOOL “PICKERS” CONTEST RULES:
- There will be a new game each week. Entries for that week must be received no later than Friday at 4:00 p.m. CT. Each weekly contest is complete in itself.
- All entries submitted must be on the official entry form. They must be submitted via the entry method provided at the bottom of the entry form. Any entries submitted in any other manner or form will not be considered.
- The Red River Pickers Contest is open to residents of Red River Parish as verified by driver’s license or other acceptable form of identification.
- Must be 18 or older to enter and win.
- Winner must have a valid cell phone for notification purposes.
- In the event of multiple entries by the same individual, the earliest entry received will be considered. Other subsequent entries will not be considered. Incomplete entries (missing or incorrect identification, or not all games filled out) may be discarded at management’s discretion.
- Contest rules subject to revision and all decisions by management are final.
Enter today, right now while you are thinking about it. CLICK HERE and you could be the first week’s $100 winner!
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE