Guidelines for Worship from Bro Jeff Shows at Union Hall Baptist Church:
Well, if all goes as planned, we plan to be back in Church, May 31st at 11:00 am. Sunday School is suspended until further notice. As you all know, things will be different in a number of ways:
1. Social Distancing will be Practiced: Every other pew will be empty and seating areas will be marked at a 6 ft safe distance with ribbons. Only ones allowed to sit together less than at a 6 ft distance are those of the same Household.
2. Wear your best ‘Sunday-go-to-meeting’ face mask! If you don’t have a face mask, one will be provided in foyer. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
3.The restrooms in the front will be open for use, disinfectant will be supplied for before and after use. Antibacterial soap will be provided for hand washing. Please use all Precautions.
4. We will not use bulletins, or hymnals. Congregational hymns will not be sung, but instrumental and other special music will be provided.
5. Sorry to say, but, there will be no Fellowship time, even as you arrive or leave. 6 ft applies even for standing around inside or outside. That means no hugs, or handshakes.
6 Offering plates will not be passed, but offering will be received in the red bucket in the foyer as you come in or as you go out.
7. We are not trying to keep anyone from coming to Worship with us, however, We are told to remind you that if you have, or have had a fever in the past twenty-four hours, have a cough, or live with someone who has experienced either, please stay home and take care of yourself. The same applies if you have a compromised immune system, or fit into an ‘at-risk’ group.
I truly hope these guidelines do not put a damper on our worship, and I certainly hope they don’t last too long. Just remember, we are responsible for one another, and are called to care for one another. That is why we are taking precautions, Our Goal is to keep everyone safe and to do Our part to help prevent the Spread.
Please feel free to share.
Also this past week, Union Hall announced the delay of their annual homecoming celebration. Shows posted:
If all goes as planned, Homecoming for Union Hall Baptist Church will be postponed until September 6, 2020 at 11:00 am with Bro. Chase Burns bringing the message and Fellowship Meal to follow in Fellowship Hall. Use this post as an Invitation and we hope to see you there.