Natchitoches Regional Medical Center Foundation is currently hiring a Development Officer of Annual Giving.
The Foundation Development Officer (DO) will develop and execute the annual giving program, manage the donor database, and coordinate the donor communication/recognition program to generate recurring revenue broadening and growing the donor base.
In conjunction with the Foundation Development Director, the DO will develop and implement an annual plan of work to include goals, metrics, activities, and deadlines related to the following programs:
- Annual Giving Program – New donor acquisition; grateful patient giving; Associate giving
- Donor Database Management – Donor demographic, giving history, and communications; donor communication assignments
- Comprehensive Donor Communication Program – Direct response (mail, email, social media, etc.); Gratitude and Recognition Policy and Process; robust gratitude program
- Provide input on and adhere to the annual budget
- Input on the development of philanthropic materials
- Develop attractive and meaningful giving opportunities as well as recognition
- Coordinate with Volunteer Coordinator in effective use of volunteers
- Provide support for Foundation Special Events as needed
- Periodic travel for presentations, events, and education
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably in Business, Marketing/PR, or Nonprofits
- AHP and/or AFP Membership
Preferred Education and Experience
- CFRE Preferred – NRMCF will assist in acquiring the CFRE
- 2 Years Professional Fundraising Experience
To apply, please visit:
If you have questions or would like to speak to our Recruiter, please contact Larissa Cameron at 318-214-5819 or at email@example.com
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE