The River Parish School Board is accepting applications for the following position:
District Data Manager (salary starting at 49K plus supplements)
Applicants must have a master’s degree in Education. 3-5 years of successful experience in entering, querying, and exporting data, regardless of platform required. Experience in school-based informational data systems is preferred.
- Accurately entering program data into EdGear and EdLink 360 portal.
- Coordinate with all school-based and district-based data personnel who input data in EdGear to ensure accurate and timely data.
- Course Codes
- Student demographics and schedules
- Teacher Schedules
- Master Schedules
- Testing accountability and clean-up
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the database by recognizing incorrect, questionable, or missing information and effectively communicating this with the schools, administrators, and supervisors.
- EdLink 360 data requirements and snapshot dates
- Student Transcript System
- Special Education Reporting System
- Annual Financial Reports
- FTP databases from LDOE
- Office of Civil Rights Reporting
- Query databases as needed for reporting and auditing purposes.
- Present confidence and enthusiasm for learning additional spreadsheet and database skills.
- Contribute to the development of analysis tools and required reports on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with Directors to develop an operating plan for all data.
- Meets the Professional Development Requirements.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Superintendent.
All interested applicants should apply online at rrbulldogs.com. Deadline to apply, January 31, 2022.
For more information, you may contact Nicole Eason at 318-271-2150.
Nicole M. Eason
Red River Parish School Board
Human Resources Department
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE
You must be logged in to post a comment.