The River Parish School Board is accepting applications for the following position:
District Data Manager (salary starting at 49K plus supplements)
Applicants must have a master’s degree in Education. 3-5 years of successful experience in entering, querying, and exporting data, regardless of platform required. Experience in school-based informational data systems is preferred.
- Accurately entering program data into EdGear and EdLink 360 portal.
- Coordinate with all school-based and district-based data personnel who input data in EdGear to ensure accurate and timely data.
- Course Codes
- Student demographics and schedules
- Teacher Schedules
- Master Schedules
- Testing accountability and clean-up
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the database by recognizing incorrect, questionable, or missing information and effectively communicating this with the schools, administrators, and supervisors.
- EdLink 360 data requirements and snapshot dates
- Student Transcript System
- Special Education Reporting System
- Annual Financial Reports
- FTP databases from LDOE
- Office of Civil Rights Reporting
- Query databases as needed for reporting and auditing purposes.
- Present confidence and enthusiasm for learning additional spreadsheet and database skills.
- Contribute to the development of analysis tools and required reports on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with Directors to develop an operating plan for all data.
- Meets the Professional Development Requirements.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Superintendent.
All interested applicants should apply online at http://www.rrbulldogs.com. Deadline to apply, January 31, 2022.
For more information, you may contact Nicole Eason at 318-271-2150.
Nicole M. Eason
Red River Parish School Board
Human Resources Department
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE